Thursday, February 25, 2010

My nephew got paint all over my cement and sliding glass door frames....?

PLEASE someone tell me how to get it upMy nephew got paint all over my cement and sliding glass door frames....?
beat his ***. just flat out whoop his ***.My nephew got paint all over my cement and sliding glass door frames....?
Try ';goof off';. You can get it at Walmart or probably any hardware store. I just used it to take paint off my moldings and its good for anything- gum, paint, tar, wax.
Latex paint cleans up with warm soapy water...





Oil based paint cleans up with mineral spirits or paint thinner...





You are definately going to need to work quickly to prevent permanent damage...if it dries, it will be much harder to remove...especially from the cement (concrete). The door frames could be cleaned with a steel wool pad.
on the cement, remove it with paint thinner.





if the sliding glass door frames are metal , you can use paint thinner on that. but if the surface is painted, you might have to touch it up.





if it's wood, you can knock it off with steel wool or a light sandpaper.
use a product called soy gel, you will find it at any concrete supply company. It apply the product, let it set for about 10 min, and it will melt it off. Works best if you use a power washer with a rotary nozzle sometimes called a turbo nozzle.


Dustin Z if you have any trouble go to my site http://www.kansascityconcrete.net and email me. My guy's take off paint on concrete on a daily bases, so don't stress. For your door I would use either mineral spirits or paint thinner on a cloth. Be care full if it has metal cladding though!

No comments:

Post a Comment