Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I drop ed paint on my cement floor how can i take it out?

paint thinner, or linseed oilI drop ed paint on my cement floor how can i take it out?
';Goof Off'; - or ';Oops!'; you can buy at Home Depot or Lowes or a hardware store





Be BlessedI drop ed paint on my cement floor how can i take it out?
i worked at home depot in the paint department. if it is water-based paint, use goof-off (red bottle) but if it is oil-based, use Goo-gone! (yellow) for sure it will work! Try it and let me know!
a pressure washer is really good and just for cleaning the cement also. it uses water from your garden hose and its very fast and efficient. you will even see a dif in the places where paint isn't. never use the nozel with just the pin hole unless your breaking concrete though, but this is only on the industrial strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment