Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hi, My cement pool has a ripped liner can you paint the pool with epoxy instead of replacing the liner? Thanx?

Drain your pool, let everything dry out, use any sort of vinyl with really good glue to patch it up. Don't use paint..thats like..unsanitary.Hi, My cement pool has a ripped liner can you paint the pool with epoxy instead of replacing the liner? Thanx?
You can buy special paint for this job. Can't remember whats its called.


BUT


Cement contains different chemicals and these will leak into the water. Not a very big problem unless you have fish etc in the water.Hi, My cement pool has a ripped liner can you paint the pool with epoxy instead of replacing the liner? Thanx?
I wouldn't recommend it
I wouldn't....
yes, but it will probably still leak
maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment